Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Friday 3 July 2015

My one year old tries to walk...

I feel so bad sometimes not to see Jace, my 14 months old, walking yet while his nephew (yes folks he is already an uncle, a baby of my niece that is) who is 7 weeks younger than him already is running around. I blame myself of not being there with him all day everyday. But having said so, this boy is not lacking of attention in whatsoever, infact he is surrounded by too much care by those people around him to the point of holding him all the time and picking him up everytime he whines. I noticed that he tends to be lazy that way but in fairness to this bub he really wants to roam around the house with his walker opening cupboards and clicking on power switches.

So here are his photos when he's on the floor trying to move on his own from one table to another.




And this is Jace slowly making it from the hallway into the kitchen. I know it's a long way for him but doesn't he look adorable creeping like a crab :-)?


This is his elephant rocker that he enjoys much though with assistance still.


And this is his nephew, Ivan, who looks so cool walking on his own.


Don't worry baby, you will be strutting down the hallway and running around the front yard anytime soon.


Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." - Matthew 19:14

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments: