Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Unboxing my Burberry Orchard bag

I always had a fascination with Burberry, this quintessential British fashion house which is synonymous to trench coats that it globally popularised. Long before acquiring designer purses I was dreaming about this sartorial check bag with a matching wallet to be a staple in my wardrobe. But somehow it got taken over by Louis Vuitton which made my captivation for Burberry grew even more. So I ended up getting not only one but three check bags. This bag that is featured now is my ultimate Burberry item at the moment… presenting the Orchard in Sartorial house check. I ordered this online in brand-new with tags condition from Reebonz. One day when I came home from work, (hence, I was still in a suit) there it was on the coffee table waiting for me. Good thing I remembered to take a photo before unboxing, well, normally I can’t wait to rip the wrap and untie the ribbon.



Pardon my face shininess (told you i just came home from work hehe)
I like the roomy space where I can put pretty much all my daily essentials including a small umbrella. I like it too that I can either hand-carry or sling it in my shoulder which I don’t think I have a picture. I think I should call it an arm-bag rather than handbag or shoulder bag hehe.




Burberry Orchard
Me in the woods waiting for the car





In the Lavender patch

Burberry Orchard
Under my shop's name tag (i wish :-))

I must have carried this bag three times only since I got it, once to work, to church and to the shops. But it doesn't mean I like this less than the other top brands that I have. It could mean that I treasure this and don't want it get beaten black and blue from all that commuting to work. I thought of taking this on my next trip to the Philippines because it is lightweight and won't hurt my shoulder. But then it is made of cotton twill with leather trim which means it can get stained easily and can't be wiped off unlike full leather bags. Hmmm... what do you think?



Outfit Details:
Pin-striped suit from Reverse
Black jacket from Portmans
Red Turtleneck knitwear from Forcast 
Faux leather skirt from Cotton on 
Leopard print skirt from Cotton on 
Knee-high boots from Sandler
Bag from Burberry


 
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. -Psalm 27:14
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

9 comments:

  1. I can feel your happiness about getting that bag in your post :) and the bag looks so lovely!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is so gorgeous! I love the pattern and the colors!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amalfi, Rio, Dubai...

    ReplyDelete
  4. a classy!!! love t!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete