Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Thursday 22 October 2015

Four Seasons in a Day

Spring in Australia is unpredictable as. Well, you can continue the sentence but what I am referring is the crazy weather that you can experience in a day. Four seasons in one day is easily achievable, you wake up feeling cold and don’t know exactly what to wear until you check the weather forecast which is at least pretty much accurate. As soon as the sun shines it gets warmer and sometimes becomes unbearably hot from the middle of the day ‘til late arvo. And because hot weather causes lots of surface water to evaporate into the atmosphere, it eventually comes back down in a form of rain. Or if it rises quickly and cools quickly you can get hail as the raindrops stay aloft due to convection currents rising. But more than likely a thunderstorm is happening first before a heavy rainfall. This exactly happened last week, it was very humid and sticky from midday then I heard a thunderbolt so I went out immediately to get my clean laundry from the hills hoist. Didn’t even finish one line then I felt the hail dropping on my head. Lucky it wasn’t as big as golf balls or I’ll be in a great amount of pain :) In less than 3 minutes I was completely soaked. From then on it became colder all throughout the night.

Gucci Soho

Gucci Soho


Oww wait, I don’t intend to educate the readers about weather just giving a prelude on my ordeal of what to wear in this kind of season. My question mostly is solved in layering or dressing with mixed textures and shapes. Here I wore a 3/4 sleeve fitted dress layered with a sleeveless jacket. The dress is cotton which is very soft and the jacket is made of linen which when it’s buttoned completely it keeps me really warm if it gets cold outside. And because it’s a short dress plus I wear an open sandals it still gives an airy feeling to make me not sweat when the sun is up. Unbutton the jacket and it’s as breezy as. Ether way, I feel comfy outdoors and indoors. So there it goes, such a complicated world we have :)

 Gucci Soho
Not forgetting to mention my Gucci Soho Leather Top Handle bag in light pink. Love this tote, it’s an underrated Gucci item. Honestly, its little sister which is the Soho Leather Disco bag is more popular, perhaps because it’s more affordable due to the size. The leather of this bag is so soft and very easy to clean although it can get slouchy and lose its shape after much use. It is lightweight, roomy and most of all has a shoulder strap. So perfect to use when taking a number of stuff due to unpredictable weather in Spring.

My OOTD:Dress from Penshoppe
Bag from Gucci
Jacket from Korea

Watch from Marc by Marc Jacobs



Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth. - Hosea 6:3
 
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

33 comments:

  1. I love your jacket!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super outfit! i would love some spring here. NOW! :)
    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I like your vest....

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is amazing, i want it!

    http://turndownforfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the post so much! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias! I've seen your blog too, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing bag ! great outfit :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the nice comment, appreciate it.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much! I've read your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous as always! I love your bag so much :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. I read your Autumn post too :)

      Delete
  10. I get you on the unpredictable weather situation. While we don't get seasons where I live, the fluctuations between rain and sun the weather go through is insane, haha. Loving your jacket, Mercy!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got me on this post, I love your blog too :) Thank you.

      Delete
  11. You look fabulous
    I'm lovin your vest :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for the changing seasons!

    Kisses from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com
    Instagram: @_srico

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arrasou lindo look amei a bolsa arrasou nas imagens
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're gorgeous, I like the dress!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice and classy outfit!
    http://dmdmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bom dia. Look maravilhoso amei o vestido
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete