Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Wednesday 7 October 2015

My Classic Chanel

First week of October is already gone and I’m yet to publish my first post. Well, this month is a busy one for my family with several members celebrating their birthdays. I took these photos at the end of winter where I don’t need a coat during the day especially when it’s sunny. But I need layers and ankle boots to keep me warm and black tights to make me not look bulky. This purple one-piece knitwear is only worn on weather like this and is perfect for layering. To streamline the look I used my classic Chanel in silver hardware, who said I can only wear it to a party :)

Classic Chanel
Glorious sun rays
The last leaves of this tree hanging on including me :)
I just love this flap, it’s made of lambskin which is the softest kind of leather though it can get scratched easily. It feels luxurious and smooth and if you are paranoid of getting it damaged then keep it away from children. But not for me, as my kids are always there I might as well make the most of it and also to lower the cost per wear (CPW). Obviously, the more I use it the lower the CPW so the better is the purchase. It’s one way to justify my costly purchases so that hubby won’t say no the next time I have something in my bucket list being ticked off :)  Having said that, I actually only used this twice since purchase so pretty much cost per wear is not working for me, oh well! But I have snapped photos of this many times so I think I have justified enough :)

With my two babies :)
Classic Chanel
At the church lounge.
My blings of the day.


Here are my two delicate babies, please handle with care :)



And here is my photographer of the day, my cute tweener.



My OOTD:
Purple knitwear from Forcast
Black boots from Sachi
Classic flap bag from Chanel



The blessing of the LORD makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. - Proverbs 10:22


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

16 comments:

  1. Lovely bag and cute baby :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://bit.ly/1ZdcJxK
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Chanel and your boys are so cute!!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and style! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg
    Follow Me On Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bello questo cardigan

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your knitted jacket and that bag is so fab too
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your babies are so lovely!! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's really nice of you Roberta, thank you!

      Delete