Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Thursday 15 October 2015

Wisteria Lane

This is my second post about flowers in my neighbourhood. I have never imagined I would know more about flowers due to my new found hobby, blogging that is. It’s now in the middle of Spring in Australia though there have been flower festivals happening (Tulip festival in Bowral and the very popular Floriade in Canberra) I have to pass them for now since I can’t travel longer because of the baby. But I am contented to see my neighbours’ front yards change its colours every few weeks. In mid-September these long clusters of purple flowers were gracing the streets.

Louis Vuitton Montorgueil

 
Wisteria is a flowering plant that belongs to a pea family. It can be pruned to stand upright or like a vine that climbs anywhere. I was amazed when I saw both sides of a neighbour’s fence covered with these purple blooms. It even climbed up and covered their front porch. Honestly, I never noticed these flowers last year or the previous years. Had I not look for a nice backdrop I would have missed this delicate beauty this time around as well. But sadly the flowers’ glory only lasted for 2 weeks and it began to fall resembling into a purple rain.



Louis Vuitton Montorgueil
Sorry, I have this annoying hair flicking habit :)
Though it might not have a distinct fragrance like jasmine, to me it has a pleasant creamy vanilla scent. It felt like I was near an ice cream container van while taking pictures. For sure I will look out for these droopy purple blooms the next time they'll come around.

As for my bag (I won't end without mentioning it after all this is also a bag blog :)), I was using my Louis Vuitton Montorgueil the GM size which is the bigger, the smaller is PM. This Monty is my workhorse bag for now until I will get another big bag in black colour, still thinking what brand. I take this to work often because I can fit everything including my breakfast and lunch meals though I won't overdo it for fear it might snap. But it shouldn't after all it's Louis Vuitton.




My OOTD:
Clic clac bracelet from Hermes
Monogram bag from Louis Vuitton
Dress from Get Laud


"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever."  - Isaiah 40:8
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag, and even more beautiful setting! I didn't even know I had so much to learn about this beautiful flower.

    xx Larisa @ weheartbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love your bracelet!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and for the nice comment. I've read your Hermes fragrance post too, very cool!

      Delete
  3. Chic outfit! Nice location... the flowers are pretty!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are really beautiful. And they stay around only two weeks? Such a shame, but then again it probably adds to their fascination.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it doesn't last very long. Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous place for photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty place to stop and take photos. You look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete