Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Thursday 5 November 2015

Chanel Medallion

Don't you love those lazy afternoons with nothing to fuss about but sitting pretty with a good food and company? This post is just about that, got invited one arvo for a barbeque and chatted over a delectable dishes and fizzy drinks. Someone had done early dinner for my family so what was there to think about. It was a warm day as well, a very good time for a backless pink leopard print dress. I actually reserve this kind of outfit for a laid-back event on a cosy warm weather. It is flowy and made of cotton which helps me against sweating easily from running after my toddler who moved so much like an energiser bunny.

Chanel Medallion
Add caption



Chanel Medallion

I was carrying my beige Chanel Medallion tote in caviar leather. This is my third Chanel bag in less than 3 months, I tell you Chanel is highly addictive. If you haven't plunged into the Chanel bandwagon yet, don't start it :) Such an engrossing and pricey indulgence. I can't promise I'm over it though maybe at least for this year :) The leather of this tote is caviar which is grainy and more sturdy than the lambskin. I reckon this is the better option for an everyday Chanel bag as it is not prone to scratches and it keeps the structure of the bag very well. This tote is called Medallion because of the hanging golden medallion (obviously) attached to the zipper.



Chanel Medallion

Chanel Medallion Tote

Shown too was my Pandora bracelet with my red and blue charms collection. Ahh... this is another engaging, elaborate and spendthrift hobby, nevertheless, it is also artistic and very personal. Perhaps I will make a separate post for it one day on how it made me end up with this design and the meaning of every bead and charm to me.



But for now, my toddler agrees with me as his shirt is screaming YAY!




OOTD Details:

Medallion tote from Chanel
Leopard print dress from Baby Phat
Thong Wedge from Parisian Basic




The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the works of his hands.  - Psalm 19:1

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous style and I love the last picture with the sunglasses. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/blake-kuwahara-2015-fall-campaign

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for dropping by and the nice comment.

      Delete
  2. Looks great! Nice blog you have

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this dress! You added a fabulous bag to your Chanel collection! Have a great week!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style

    http://carissainez.com

    ReplyDelete