Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Spring Colours

Spring is almost over in Oz but I still get a lot of spring inspired stories to tell. Aside from crazy weather where you can experience different seasons in one day (see similar post here), different blooms are visible wherever there is soil found. Honestly, even if you've left a little dirt unintentionally in a pot, after a few weeks you can see a little weed with a flower blooming happily. Must be a happy time for both gardeners and the plants because of the abundant sunshine in the morning then watered by the rain in the afternoon. Too little maintenance needed indeed. This post features two common plants in my street, the Azalea and the Dandelion. 

Here I was standing on what looks like a grotto of Azalea flowers. As you can see there are two kinds of Azaleas, white with pink spots and pink with deep pink spots.  Though this beauty is very attractive yet the bees were no way near it since it is toxic both its leaves and nectar. And no, I didn’t let my baby play with this one.




I chose to wear a bodycon dress with flowers of different colours. The problem with bodycon dresses (short for body concious) is it creases easily maybe unless it's a Herve Leger dress. On the other hand, I just have to be confident about myself although I really need to pull it down when it rides up from constant moving. But I basically love the floral print of this dress and the massive coolness it provides when the sun is up. Don this with a cardigan in the afternoon then it will solve the changing weather of the day.



Next in feature is the Dandelion which my toddler more than likely considers it as a flower but I’m sure his dad would think it as a weed. You see, this boy loves picking flowers, I bet if he could only talk now he would thank his dad for not mowing the lawn yet. His eyes grew literally bigger when I took him out and he saw little yellow flowers everywhere. He picked from one flower to another almost racing with the bee. No worries, I made sure no bee was near him :).
 
Took a pic of him walking in the street, this serves as the continuation of my first blog entry when I was worried of him not walking yet, read it here. He walked shortly after that post though it took me longer for a follow up story. It just shows no need to worry about anything since it will happen when the right time comes :).


Finally, walking side by side outside with his nephew, Ivan. Ahhh, cute little fellas.



My OOTD:

Dress from Forgotten Princess
Sandals from Marco Gianni
Watch from Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bangle from Pandora



28“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these." -Matthew 6:28-29
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

25 comments:

  1. I love your dress and the background as well...oh the babies are so adorable...
    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral dress with the pretty background!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress, you always look so pretty!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress and you look amazing and so adorable babies.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
    YouTube Channel : Latest video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly we are entering winter here in the UK but this dress really does remind me of spring/summer. You look lovely x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. mi piace moltissimo

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/2015/11/per-unorganizzazione-perfetta.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're baby is so cute! and I love your dress.
    I've followed you via G+. I'd mean a lot to me if you did the same, thanks!!

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful outfit! You look super cute and very nice !!!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress.
    Lovin the colors on it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE This!! That Denim is adorable
    http://arganoilhome.com/argan-oil-bulk/

    ReplyDelete