Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas from Australia and the Philippines!

I'm sorry for the delay of my post, I'm currently island hopping in the Philippines. As of the time of writing, I've already been to my 10th island in my 10th day here since arriving from Australia. The weather was not so great having experienced lots of turbulence during our flights. But the upside of that was the sun was not blazing, the air was cool and I enjoyed walking in the beach and swimming without being burned. Today was the only scorcher but I managed to climb to the top of Mt. Tapyas in Coron, Palawan which is really not that high, only 700 steps. But hey, it's an achievement for me, I conquered the heights and the scorching sun. I will have a lot of adventure posts later to share with you as soon I am back in my desk in Sydney. 

In the meantime, I am greeting you all a very Merry Christmas. May you have a great time celebrating Christmas with your families and friends. I have photos of the big Christmas trees, one from the Customs House in Sydney and the other from Radisson Blu Hotel in Cebu, Philippines.

Warm greetings from summery Sydney, Australia.
NSW State Library



NSW State Library

NSW State Library  

Warm greetings from Cebu, Philippines.
 Radisson Blu Cebu

Radisson Blu Cebu


Sydney Outfit Details: 
Bodycon dress from Indikah  
Red bag from Michael Kors 
Blue shoes from Novo

Cebu Outfit Details:  
Dress from Zaful   
Sandals from Miss Shop  
Bag from Burberry




For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Merry X'mas!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the Philippines! Merry Christmas! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to your family! :)

    xx,

    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas outfit :) have fun in the PH!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Rachel. Yes, I'm having fun.

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely photo, hope you're enjoying your holiday break!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Christmas trees are so beautiful, they make fantastic backdrops!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures Mercy..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete