Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Thursday 3 December 2015

Mesh It Up

One of the reasons why I like warm weather is that I can wear mesh clothing, the feel of the wind just gushing to the skin and keeping me cool. Or is it the way around? I like to wear perforated clothes on warm weather because it's keeping me cool and fresh. Either way, warm weather and mesh outfit work well together like ice cream and sprinkles or churros and chocolate dip. You don't have to but it's just so great together.

Burberry Nova Check Bag

Burberry Nova Check Bag

Forgive my metaphor but I'm welcoming summer as much as I can. It's officially summer down under but the weather is still inconsistent, one day it's hot the next day it's not. In a way, it's good to minimise airconditioning bills and cool down hot headed boys :)

Burberry Nova Check Bag

Burberry Nova Check Bag

These shots were taken in the marina located next to the shopping mall on one warm Saturday afternoon. Taking a break from shopping and feeling the warm sea breeze was more than enough to welcome summer for now. And this Fedora hat is one piece of statement that's not only good for sun protection but also accentuates an outfit.




Not forgetting to mention my Nova Check Burberry bag. This is my first Burberry and I can still remember how excited I was unboxing it. You know that uncontrollable funny feeling only achieved when getting those kinds of things that you really like for the first time.



OOTD Details:
White crop top from Heart on Fire
Black mesh skirt from Glamorous
Black leopard wedges from Rusty Lopez
Gold watch from Dolce and Gabbana
Bag from Burberry




It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made the summer and winter. - Psalm 74:17
 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

11 comments:

  1. Amazing top, lovely pics!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top! Looks so elegant!

    Stay fab,
    Lisa Favre
    fabuloushabits.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I've visited your blog too.

      Delete
  3. i love your top,Mercy-sooo beautiful..that little boy is so cute...

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit and i like more the skirt
    http://arganoilhome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for taking time to leave a nice comment. I like this skirt too.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete