Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Sunday 21 February 2016

A day at Frenchmans Bay

There is no nicer feeling of comfort under the warm sun and sand than donning in a light baby doll dress. 
Frenchmans Bay

La Perouse is like a mini hideaway of my family when summertime comes. It's like a treasure trove to eager Sydneysiders who are looking for a weekend adventure. And why not, there is a hill with a tower that overlooks the water, a museum, a line-up of good cafes and this calm bay with a beautiful sandy beach.
  

Burberry Nova Check bag

Burberry Nova Check tote
Frenchmans Bay is a small bay that opens into Botany Bay at its eastern end. Botany Bay serves as greater metropolitan Sydney's main cargo seaport, located at Port Botany. See the giraffe looking ship cranes at the distance? But I don't know much about ports, I'm here to talk more about my baby doll dress :)
colours of the year 2016
Oh yea, this dress is the cutest when it comes to colour and comfort. It has the colours of the year (serenity and rose quartz) and the lightweight feel of the fabric makes me like to walk in the sand from one end of the bay to the other.
Frenchmans Bay
And this Burberry Nova check tote is my best beach companion as I can just throw all my beach essentials into it. It is limitless, can hold anything under the sun :)
Frenchmans Bay Sydney
Standing here at the corner of the cafes and fish and chips shops where apparently the best burger in Sydney can be found.

Maybe the owner of this little boat can attest to it,  could there be any other reason why he stuck his boat next to the cafe :)?

Outfit Details: 

Dress from SM Woman
Mirror sunnies similar
Nova check bag from Burberry
Bracelet from Hermes
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

34 comments:

  1. Nice photos and look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute pics, very lovely dress
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem so happy in that photo. I love the view!
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos! :) I love your bag!! The burberry pattern is just a classic.

    Your sunglasses are so cute too - I'm actually doing a glasses giveaway on my blog. Feel free to enter if you'd like!

    thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment :) x

    www.erdalandyuka.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love this pretty look. Have a blessed Monday doll!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Len, love your looks too in your blog.

      www.busyandfab.com

      Delete
  6. Very pretty

    Happy Monday hope you have an amazing week

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Filipa, I'll check out your videos soon.

      Delete
  7. Love your dress and that Burberry! The place is beautiful, it I am near at that kind of place, I will also be frequent there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print and cut of the dress! Perfect for a summer getaway!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking great with your floral dress! :) so lovely it excites me to experience summer soon.

    xx
    Rica | Sassy Cebuanna Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. that flower dress fabulous
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    fashion blogger italia
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've read your post and thought it's really good infact I left a comment.

      Delete
  11. The place looks nice.
    I love the dress you are wearing.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a serene place! I miss beaches. You look beautiful in that dress.

    ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN

    xo, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome honey! And the place looks majestic! Love your photos! <3 xxx
    New post on the blog:
    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/post&id=90

    ReplyDelete
  14. My family also has a spring/summer hideaway like this one and I cannot wait until it opens! Your dress is awesome and so is the scenery. You've got me feeling a huge dose of spring fever! Come on warm months!!!

    XxKaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, hope you will enjoy your spring/summer season.

      Delete
  15. The boat on that tree surely is a mystery! I love your Burberry tote! So comfy to wear and chic!

    Xoxo, Jo
    http://www.STYLEAT30.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is such a cute colorful dress :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete