Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Monday 29 February 2016

Waves of Bronte Beach

What would you feel if these enormous waves were about to come to you whilst not even wearing your swimmers?


Welcome to the waves of Bronte Beach which are often rough and mighty.

Bronte Beach
Waiting for the waves to come crashing towards me was both fun and exhilarating as I didn't know how big were the waves each time. But I was scared more for the camera to drop than for myself :)
Bronte Beach
The beach is popular to surfers but the rip is really strong it can easily sweep you away so proceed with caution.
By the end of the photo op my bottom half was already drenched but I tell you it's worth it :)

This country is known for its beach culture and there really isn’t anything like a lazy day lounging on a Sydney beach where Bronte is a good rival to Bondi.


For the less abled swimmers and children the rock pool is a good option (seen behind me in the pic below), read my previous post about it here.
Lace Swing Dress
With my little beach buddy caught here barefooted.

Jollibee shirt
Bronte Park is spacious enough to host the ever popular family barbies and best of all if you don't like bringing food all the way from home (uhmm like my boys) the park is also lined by a string of charming and hip cafes.

Jollibee shirt
We came here on Australia Day and boy the parking was almost impossible. Being a public holiday, the campers settled in as early as sunrise (hyperbole folks :)). All the picnic huts were taken, good thing the ground was grassy with tall pine trees and lush greeneries.

Lace swing dress
Love jewelries
This lace swing dress was a good choice as it's flowy and not constricting. And I had to wear my matching Love bracelet and ring just to add a spark on my rather simple attire.
Lace swing dress

And yea, a mirror light framed sunnies completed the look. Got my little boy's shirt from Uniqlo when it was collaborating with the fastfood giant, Jollibee, isn't it cute?



Outfit Details:

Lace dress similar
Mirror sunnies similar
Thongs from Ipanema




Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

29 comments:

  1. Aww your kid is adorable and he is wearing a Jollibee shirt! Such a fun shoot, looks like the waves will swallow you, haha. Love your pink dress.

    ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN

    xo, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love watching waves, it's so relaxing.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is relaxing. Thank you Rachel for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. love the view..i love your dress as well..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beach! Hope you had a great time x

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful pics! I really need a day in the beach/// how awesome :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you need it hehe. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  6. You look so adorable on your fun day out! Love the beach and your outfit! <3 xxx
    Check out what's new on the blog:
    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/post&id=89

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous and fun! Enjoy!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. superb clicks...this pink suits you so much...u luk very pretty
    xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Neha, love your journal too.

      Delete
  9. I love this dress!
    kisses Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous beach!! I'm not the best swimmer so strong waves have always intimidated me!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous and dangerous beach :) Thanks for stopping over.

      Delete
  11. Incredible blog post darling and I love the suit!

    Love and Peace,
    Dakota D.
    https://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi, you are very cute yourself :)

      Delete
  13. Your son is really cute! I totally love it! :) your dress is lovely too!

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures and adorable little boy!

    Vanessa❤︎

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the photos!

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So great! I love waves and I am so unhappy that we don't have a sea in Austria! xxx

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete