Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Friday 15 April 2016

Ruffles and Romance

You can get lost following the Spring/Summer 2016 runway trends if you don't know where to shop. The trends consisting of Graphic Stripes, Pyjama/Boudoir, Cold Shoulder and Ruffles are housed at the hippest and most reliable online store - Farfetch. Its slogan '400 Boutiques, 1 Address' aptly describes this swish shop. No need to visit multiple sites to search for that most coveted frock nor create several accounts to complete your wishlist as Farfetch has it all. Not to mention the latest fashions of the major designers can be found in this store.

So excited to team up with Farfetch to showcase the Ruffles and Romance trend. Think of flamenco ruffles, cascading tiers and frilled capes, this trend is mesmerising us all with its Victorian influence. So here are my picks on the different dress styles all with ruffles and flares, and how they shine even more with the right shoes, bags and accessories.
Zimmermann blouse
Who wouldn't love Zimmermann? It only requires one glance and you know if that dress or bikini is Zimmermann. This Aussie label's take on ruffles is of another level, with sophisticated femininity and yet delicate original prints.
 
(1)Zimmermann blouse (2)Kenzo tote (3)Dior sunnies (4)Fendi bag charm
(5)Zimmermann skirt (6)Zimmermann skirt (7)Rupert Sanderson pumps



Self-Portrait dress
Etro's luxe couture can never be mistaken much less copied. This Italian fashion house is best known for its detailed paisley patterned design and the featured ruffle mini dress above just prove my point. 

And who hasn't heard of Self-Portrait? Well dressed celebrities and fashion bloggers are globe-trotting with these feminine and urban-inspired pieces. The intricate lace signatures with price that doesn't intimidate, nothing is stopping the rise of this fashion label.

(1)Etro dress (2)Givenchy star earrings (3)Self-Portrait dress (4)Fendi bag charm
(5)Aquazurra sandals (6)Chloe Drew bag (7)Victoria Beckham sunnies


Farfetch
Maxi dress has been and will remain a staple summer/spring dress. This Ferragamo maxi is an epitome of elegance, class and comfort. Need I say more? One look at it and you can get the picture.

(1)Salvatorre Ferragamo dress (2)Fendi bag (3)Vita Fede bracelet (4)Dior sunnies
(5)Salvatorre Ferragamo bracelet (6)Giuseppe Zanotti sandals



I enjoyed browsing the website so much and curating the pieces that by the end of it all I was convinced it's all for me and I just have to add them into my cart and proceed to check-out. So I had to do a reality check to brush off my delusion :) But I hope you can relate my ohhhs and ahhhs looking at these ruffle trend sets. After all, they are beautiful statement pieces, bewitching and oh so sought after.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

22 comments:

  1. I love frilly mini dresses like that; esp with sleeves. I'm such a fan of both these outfits!!
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I follow you in Instagram and Google+. Please do follow me too :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pieces dear! Love them all!
    Have a wonderful day!
    XO Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much on this wish list I want!! Seriously lusting after the Fendi pieces and Self Portrait dress xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves those heels with the poof balls! Great style girlie.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely picks!

    http://www.zalora.com.ph/women/?catalogtype=Main

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are lovely, thank you Rachel for reading.

      Delete
  7. I love it the shoes
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the shoes are hip and trendy. Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  8. Love all the shoes and sunnies you chose! :)

    Cheers from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Rooting for the sunnies too, thank you for stopping over.

      Delete
  10. Now, this is my kind of look......feminine clothes. Love the rose print skirt, and those shoes

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your list!It's so inspiring. Want everything, everything!

    ♥ Sara from www.thecosmopolitas.com

    ReplyDelete