Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Irresistible Me

I think my physical trademark is my long straight hair, this has always been me since I can remember. I've changed colours, had highlights and sported a fringe every now and then but my hair has always been long and straight. So it is only normal that I get sick of it too and would like some waves but I want it temporarily and soft curls as much as possible. In my desire to sport waves I had my hair curled on my wedding day. You see, it had marked one of the most important events of my life. After that, I had to go to a hair salon or begged somebody to do the curling iron for me. Yea, I could have done it myself but I once burned my finger and vowed not to do it again :( 
shakuhachi dress
zara suede sandals
Until I received this Diamond Professional Flat Iron from Irresistible Me. I was a bit scared initially if I can do it on my own but the iron is slim, sleek and smart. No matter how many times I twisted and turned my hair my fingers never got caught and fried. And my hand didn't get tired of holding it because it is very light, the lightest straightener I've ever held.

irresistible me
 
The best part is, it is digital and features unique diamond hi-tech which coats the floating ceramic plates with crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline. This product claims that the diamond and tourmaline technology will protect your hair and keep all the natural hair oils, colour and moisture in, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and frizz free. And the styling will last longer against air humidity and everyday stress.


To complement my slight curls, I decided to wear a soft white dress with embroidery detailing and flare sleeves. And this Shakuhachi dress I think is just perfect to create that dreamy and ethereal setting. Shakuhachi is an Australian brand whose aesthetic combines elements of girlish charm and bohemian flare.  And I'm so glad to find this furry bag from Topshop, it just belongs to this kind of styling, don't you think so? And of course this blue suede sandals from Zara with gold ankle braces just sealed the look.

 
 topshop furry bag
As my hair is not completely drop dead straight there are days that I also want it smooth and sleek and this Irresistible Me Flat Iron does the job oh so easily and perfectly. Here, you can see me in my ensuite straightening my hair effortlessly.
forever 21 apparels

h&m pyjama shirt

Get hold of this hot item now and stay frizz free, their shipping I tell you is the fastest I've experienced so far.
ceramic straightener

Thank you for reading, you can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and my events in between posts.


Outfit Details:

White dress from Shakuhachi
Sandals from Zara
Furry purse from Topshop
Robe shirt from H&M
Lounge shirt and shorts coordinates from Forever 21
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

39 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the royal blue shoes.

    -Emily www.coatandcoffeecom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily for the nice comment and for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. That navy blue fur bag is adorable!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks good on you..love your outfit especially the sandals..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted a review too and I love Irresistible Me's flat iron! Glad you loved yours as well!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com
    * Instagram * Facebook *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw it and it's a nice review and photos.

      Delete
  5. Such lovely dress!!!
    Your hair looks very good! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress, very glam and perfect summer style! *_*
    Kiss
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress! This is such a nice look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The iron looks nice and that dress very pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab! Your hair looks so good!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with that fuzzy handbag! Your hair looks wonderful! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit. You look amazing!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. These blue accessories are so amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! I follow your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pops of bright blue!!

    http://bohonouveau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post dear:)

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit does go really well with your hair here, that straightener sounds great as well!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does. Thank you, you're very kind.

      Delete
  17. Your hair is beautiful and that irresistible me flat iron looks like a good product. And I love the outfit especially the bag. Have a great weekend <3

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok, it's showing up that I'm following you on my profile page, but it's not showing up yet on your side bar. Hopefully it will soon. Sometimes blogger can be so tricky.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does now. Yes, it's moody and tricky. Thanks for doing that Sheri.

      Delete
  19. Love your white dress, very beautiful

    ReplyDelete