Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Another Biker Jacket + Woolen Skirt

Aldo bagIf your eyes are
 always looking for good backdrop for photo shoots chances are you will find one. And this time it happened in a least expected place, the mall albeit a less crowded kind. We went to a hobby store and stumbled upon these 2 adjacent corners with display nooks and pretend windows.
Leather Biker jacket
 As for my outfit, I wore a leather biker jacket, woolen skirt and suede ankle boots in the first nook with plants and cookware display. The unpolished wooden furniture made the setting rustic where the leather jacket can blend in.
 
In the other corner was a pretty wall of pretend door and windows complemented with dainty little flowers. The metal table and chair made it appear like a charming quaint cottage. So I softened my look by removing the jacket and adding a soft silky scarf.

 
Ok, these are all pretend settings but that is how I style my outfit depending on my surrounding. In the real world, by simply adding/removing a piece of garment or accessory one is ready to blend in the crowd and rock the party :)
woolen skirt
 how to style a silk scarf
And as a bonus, in the middle of the corridor was a mini stall with a display of party accessories. I had no other outfit to grab and change into so I took my toddler for that instant children's party vibe. I guess I was not the only one who was thrilled as you can see how his little eyes bewildered in excitement :)
party accessories
Thank you for reading, 'til next post. For the meantime, you can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.


Outfit Details:

PU leather biker jacket similar
Wool mini skirt from Portmans similar here and here
Turtleneck knitted top similar
Black suede ankle boots from Asos  
Bag from Aldo 
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

41 comments:

  1. that skirt looks so cool and I adore how you styled it
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool your look:) kiss

    https://denimakeup95.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful
    XO,
    Hadasah Love | www.styletolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So obsessed with your skirt! Such a versatile piece!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is versatile, thanks for looking Paulina!

      Delete
  5. Love a cute biker jacket!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stop on my blog.. Lovely photo
    Can we follow each other? If yes follow me
    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too. I'm following you now through Google Friend Connect, please follow back.

      Delete
  7. Thank you dear I follow you too GFC N.5 G+ BLOGLOVIN
    Kisses
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you look so pretty!!

    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great look and I love the red lipstick.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it too :) Thanks for reading Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always on a look out too when it comes to good backdrops but it's so hard to find one in the Philippines. Super love your outfit :)

    http://www.stringofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. Thanks Rachel!

      Delete
  12. You look gorgeous my dear! Your backdrops are indeed so beautiful and matching your outfit! Your little one is adorable by the way! Happy Friday & kisses from Mykonos!
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stella! May you have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  13. Love the leather jacket, so gorgeous! Would love to follow each other and keep in touch, let me know if you want to! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your outfit especially the skirt!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!! I love those shoes!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you changed up your look for these... I always have my photos taken in my back yard and I really need to change it up every once in awhile. I love that blue door! Your skirt looks great with that jacket.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool leather jacket, Mercy. Love the black and white skirt. I still have my leather jacket from many years ago, and it fits like a gem. This is such a sweet picture of you and son. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheri. I agree, leather jackets are investment.

      Delete
  18. Those are really cute! where is this at?

    Ashton | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashton, it's in one of the shopping malls in Sydney.

      Delete
  19. i love how you style the top with the scarf upon removing the biker jacket ate Mercy..sexy pa rin..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's cute. I'm happy somebody likes it with the scarf :) Thanks heaps Jehan!

      Delete
  20. Woolen skirt and biker jacket. lovey combination.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete