Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Monday 5 September 2016

Fur Vest in Blue Mountains

These are the Three Sisters, a famous rock formation in the Blue Mountains which are roughly 2 hours drive from Sydney. Their names are  Meehni, Wimlah and Gunnedoo and they are visited by millions of people per year. Which explains how hard it was to get a solo picture with a clearing of 2 metres in my side. I had chances for less than 10 seconds only to be nudged again by somebody who's eager to have a photo with them in the background. I can't even get my 'not so obvious' candid shots or dramatic poses without being pressured that somebody would take my place. The fail safe pose would just be to smile.

Three sisters

Fur Vest


Jamison Valley
The magnificent Three Sisters and part of Jamison Valley
There are 7 stunning lookouts in Blue Mountains but the most popular one is the Echo Point where we went. Naturally, being a mountainous region the temperature is expected to be 7°C lower than Sydney. I can only set foot here when I have visitors to show around, as mentioned on my previous post 'Thank God for visiting family and friends' :)
Blue Mountains
 What to wear in Blue Mountains


There are 2 levels in the Echo Point and we went to the second level too to have more elbow space. There I can freely walk around though it has a shade from the upper level which could be good or bad for photo depending how you look at it.


I would admit I was shivering when we got out of the car but the sun was generous in all its shining rays, truly we were blessed with perfect weather. But having said that, I was so thankful I wore my furry vest that I got from Zara. It was super warm and was really put to good use.
Echo Point


I wore a tight turtle neck shirt and skinny high waisted jeans to give me a leaner look considering the vest has a bulky shape. I completed it with brown boots to stay in the same shade as the vest and my Louis Vuitton bag.
Children's winter coat
 Louis Vuitton Montorgueil bag
Black Jeans

Echo Point has a cafe, milk bar and souvenir shop that would've been worthy to stop over if this little boy only didn't drag me somewhere else. It also has a big park that still shares the view of the Blue Mountains National Park and is just a perfect place to sit and have a picnic.
Zara Vest
Road Builders Memorial Monument
Road Builders Memorial Monument
 But since hubby was with us who doesn't believe in packing up lunches we ended up dropping by in the city of Katoomba hoping to stumble upon a good restaurant. We spotted a Korean cafĂ© that luckily was a great find. So all's well that ends well :)

Katoomba
Sanwiye Korean cafe



 Thank you for reading, 'til next post. You can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.


Outfit Details:

Faux fur vest from Zara (similar)
Long sleeve turtleneck similar
Skinny high waisted jeans similar
Ankle boots from Novo Shoes
Bag from Louis Vuitton
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

69 comments:

  1. great post.)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic mountain fur... Lovely photo too⊙_⊙

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look, love the way you paired every thing together. Beautiful pics.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fur vest is so chic! Love it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing view! So beautiful! Love your fur vest!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous area! Fantastic shots and I love your vest

    Http://leftbankgirl.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so great! Nice blog you have!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic vest. Looks comfy and cozy, it also warms. Amazing fashion piece.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment. I'm following you now.

      Delete
  9. Amazing look! You are such a doll babe. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know you like it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely fur vest! Great photos!

    xx

    Nicole | http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that fur vest! You look so cozy! xo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/fashion/velvet-dresses-fall/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice view! <3 and I love rock formations, really <3

    www.wanderingposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice place, dear ;)
    xx
    MĂłnica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ROUTE 66 SIGN
    NEW POST: ABANDONED MOTEL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your vest is so glamorous!

    Emma | http://www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your vest hun and I am following you on insta now - therealfashionjazz :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love and for the follow. I'm following you too.

      Delete
  17. Looks like you all had a great time! Love the vest :)

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think YOU were the prettiest thing at this attraction :D
    xoxo, simona and indre

    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This fur vest is beautiful on you.

    xo, Christina
    http://www.christinabeex3.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love your blog. You are awesome
    xx
    Hadasah Love | www.styletolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow i love this outfit!:)
    maybe you want to follow each other? :)
    I follow you now!
    best wishes,
    wow your outfit looks amazing,
    i love this blouse :)
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm following you now, I hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  22. Beautiful views!! The scenery is really nice.

    http://anaturellecraving.blogspot.com
    Instagram: nyashanicole

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photos! Love the outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your fur vest! This place looks so gorgeous.. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such gorgeous pictures and you're looking super stunning!


    Would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/ankitabardhan/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm following you now in Instagram, hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  26. Oh, don't feel bad about not getting more shots - you look so lovely in the ones you managed to get before people squeezed into view! The views look incredible from there, such a nice trip :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so nice of you Gabrielle, thank you for the wonderful comment.

      Delete
  27. Love your vest! Such a gorgeous look!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you, I am following you, hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think so too :) thank you Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you. I'm following you now, I hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  31. i want to go to that place and eat like you did there... love the fur vest..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jehan, it's nice to know you like it.

      Delete
  32. Having impatient people around especially when taking photos are just annoying. I totally feel you! I get so pressured to make a lovely smile and pose when people are making you feel like they're in an actual hurry. Anyway, I've always adored you fur vest, Ate! So classic. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Airish, nice to know you can relate, blogger problem :) Love to hear from you always.

      Delete