Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Thursday 15 September 2016

Sydney Tall Ship Cruise

Sydney Harbour BridgeThis would have been a perfect day if only it was sunny. Such a cliché but I decided not to dampen my mood with anything especially with factors not under my control. To be honest, I didn't really notice that Mr. Sun was not out that day all I had in my mind was to enjoy this tall ship cruise with my friends no matter what.


Sydney Opera House

So we sailed around Sydney Harbour on the middle of the day in cloudy skies. And there was another setback, my DLSR camera's battery was running low but my friend's Iphone came to the rescue. Don't underestimate the power of mobile phones, it's handy and convenient.

Sydney Tall Ship


Fedor Hat

We were aboard Sydney Swan for a couple of hours and got served with light appetisers, hearty lunch and bubblies. Being a resident of Sydney I'm still amazed of the harbour views and I recommend this type of tour to overseas visitors. We sailed under the bridge a couple of times and it's always an amazing experience. To see the islands up-close was also a sight to behold.
What to wear in Sydney Harbour cruise

Sydney Harbour Cruise



Few highlights of the cruise were hoisting the sails and steering the wheel, I had some crew- member moments definitely.  I didn't mind the cold and damp late winter weather as long as I got to experience this kind of adventure.

  Off shoulder top

White Jeans

What I wore that day probably was not enough for the chill (hey, I wanted it to be sunny :)) but was all good fashion-wise. I took the off-shoulder top trend to the water and matched it with white jeans. My fedora hat was my health saver that time protecting my head from the wind and light drizzles. Yes, it did rain a bit and I felt light headed but I guess it was mostly due to the bubbly.

Ship Galley
In the galley where we ate.
Sydney Swan
Back to the wharf

These Mary Jane suede shoes might look uncomfortable because of the height but it is the lightest heels I've ever had and are very comfy. Otherwise, I won't be able to snap too many pictures considering I had to balance all the time while aboard :) 
Sydney Wharf

 Celine Nano Bag



 Thank you for reading, 'til next post. You can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.


Outfit Details:

Top from Mint Vanilla (similar)
Jeans from Wakee (similar)
Heels from Novo Shoes (similar)
Nano bag from Celine

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

81 comments:

  1. Cute look dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit <3
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I follow you back)
    http://iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm following you now, hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  3. looks like you had a great time. Cute outfit.

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had a great time, thanks much. I'm following you now.

      Delete
  4. I like)
    May be we could follow each other. Let me know http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm following you now, I hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  5. Seems like you had a lot of fun. Lovely photos.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely combination! Love the top!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute look and your pictures came out so great! It's obvious you had a great time, thanks for sharing!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color of the bag together with the pastel blue is such a wonderful combination! Happy cruising! ;)

    Xx, Lora | http://www.cherrycolastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lora for dropping a nice comment.

      Delete
  9. Dear Mercy, first of all - thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I am really happy to read it :D further on, it looks like you had an awesome day in the sea even tough it was raining. And your outfit is gorgeous, especially I love your bag with it's summery colors :D
    Hugs from Switzerland
    Janine ( http://yourstellacadente.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, thanks so much for dropping a wonderful comment too.

      Delete
  10. I follow you now you http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dear,

    I see you have a very nice blog. Very nice post ! It keeps my eye. I wish you all the best and keep working! Wish you success ! Anyway,I want to invite you on my blog www.madamedaria.blogspot.com, maybe you would like to follow each other ? If yes, just follow me and let me know quickly, i ll do the same asap. Best wishes / Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm following you now, hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  12. nice blog!
    following each other via gfc?
    let me know & have a nice evening.
    xoxo

    https://la-colorful-passion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I'm following you now in GFC, hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  13. Great look!
    Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm now following you in GFC, I hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  14. Nice outfit and pics.Maybe we could follow each other :)
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much. I'm following you now, hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  15. Lovely top and cool orange Celine bag!!!
    Great pics hun!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for leaving a nice comment. I'm following you now in GFC, hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  16. Cute look, I love that soft blue! Shame about the sun but still looks like a great day out xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nice comment, always appreciate it dear.

      Delete
  17. such a cute off-shoulder top! I love the sleeves! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your your top! Especially your hat! <3

    www.wanderingposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm following you back now hun, keep in touch!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm in love with your bag...color & model are so cool!!!I've ever been to Sidney...looks amazing to go there one day!!!Enjoy and have a nice week!
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning pictures. <333
    I'm back on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Vanessa, will see you in your blog.

      Delete
  22. Effortless and beautiful

    www.falifo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fantastic shirt!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an exciting day! I absolutely LOVE your top! The sleeves are so pretty. :)

    Best,
    Christina


    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  25. Regardless of the weather, it looks like you had such a fun day! Your blue blouse looks lovely with the black choker :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's nice to hear, thank you Gabrielle. And yes, I had a fun day.

      Delete
  26. This is so beautiful! You look gorgeous!

    xo- Gem+Elli

    www.gemandelli.com
    Insta @gem.and.elli

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just love the look! The deep orange bag with the light blue shirt..pure perfection!
    I've just followed you and added you on the list I read everyday, would you like to follow me back?
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will follow back the soonest and will let you know.

      Delete
  28. Love your top hun :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  29. So interesting and fun post. I love your look.
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thx, for your lovely comment. ^^
    Of course we can follow each other...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm following you now, hope you can follow back.

      Delete
  31. Thank you, I'm following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look gorgeous even when you need to balance. Glad to know you had a great day even though the weather didn't cooperate much.


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great outfit. Sydney is so beautiful! xoxo

    -M
    https://megvedere.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sydney is the most amazing city I've ever been...
    Great post...
    Love your outfit...
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sounds like a fantastic experience! I LOVE YOUR SHOES :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rea, I like it that you like my shoes :)

      Delete
  36. Off shoulder tops are truly such a trend now! I love them because it gives you that sexy look without even trying. You look lovely as always! ♥ Looks like you had so much fun with your loved ones! Hehe, you're like Wendy from Peter Pan here. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's nice. Thanks so much Airish, love the Wendy character :)

      Delete
  37. nice experience Ate Mercy.. i love your outfit here so much..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was. Thanks so much Jehan, always feels nice to read your comment.

      Delete