Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Tuesday 20 December 2016

The Blues

I never realised I like blue dresses until I found many of them in my closet. How am I not aware of them and how did they accumulate, I cannot remember. As for my bags which I carefully chose, I only have a handful in blue and that's including this tote from Oroton.
 What to wear in spring in Australia



Sportsgirl dress

This blue denim dress I got from Sportsgirl which is one of my favourite Australian brands is perfect for  moderate weather like Spring or Autumn. The sandals I got from Zara which I think are so cute though not so comfortable to walk in for long periods of time.

Oroton tote
 Zara sandals
 Got this second blue outfit from Manila on my last visit early this year. I got attracted with the combination of blue and yellow and the vertical lines that look like a geometric pattern.
As for these silver sandals, they are so light and comfortable that I think I can walk for miles on end.

SM Woman dress
 Blue outfit
These photos were actually shot in two consecutive Sundays after church. What made me decide to wear blue was because I was lazy to change bags, first world problem I know :)


This post is a bit delayed as I went on a mini holiday on the Gold Coast, Queensland. I shall start posting the activities we did and the outfits I wore on my next post. Stay tuned.

Miss shop sandals
 Sapphire sandals

 Thank you for reading, 'til next post. You can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.




Outfit Details: 

Denim dress from Sportsgirl
Blue sandals from Zara
Singlet top and skirt from SM Women
Silver sandals from Miss Shop
Blue tote from Oroton

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

55 comments:

  1. you look great in blue :)

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo os 2 looks, mas o segundo é meu preferido!
    Beijos 😘
    🎄 Feliz Natal🎄

    Blog Minhas Inspirações

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the outfits. Those zara sandals are amazing :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Blue suits you very well ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

    * How to be Parisian chic *

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! The blue looks great on you. Wear metallic shoes was a great idea, because they add a nice touch to the entire look, adding visual interest to your outfit!

    Enjoy the Holidays!

    Vanessa

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really a sweet and helpful comment, thanks much!

      Delete
  6. OMG you look stunning and HOT darling.Perfect location to shoot.
    Have a wonderful week!
    much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic dress and bag:) you look gorgeous:)
    Merry Christmas:*

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue is totally your color!! Love both looks!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue looks stunning on you, love the blue strappy heels as well. Gorgeous xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute blue looks. Especially love the first look. That patchwork denim dress is so fab.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both outfits, blue is definitely your color! It's funny because I've done the same thing with burgundy. I didn't realize how much I loved it, until I looked in my closet and saw how much I've accumulated, too, lol; isn't it funny how this happens!? Anyway, thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, so nice to know you can relate ;-)

      Delete
  12. Charming looks! ANd such a great color blocking)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty in blue! Your outfit from Manila is so chic...I love shopping there!


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know that Cielo, thanks for the nice comment.

      Delete
  14. Love the blue dress!

    www.pennyanddash.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blue shoes are so pretty, I would wear them with dresses or jeans! Blue is definitely your colour, looking good!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love blue dresses too! I love your looks here. Have a happy holidays.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great dress.I really love the denimlook.

    Come and visit my Blog:)
    http://aliceimkleiderschrank.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blue is such a fab color. Great looks!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blue looks amazing on you dear! Love both look, especially the second!
    Kisses
    Cinzia

    www.callmeblondiebycinziasatta.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The best thing about the color blue is that it goes with any skin tone. Great style girlie!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps Dakota, nice to have you here ;)

      Delete
  21. Great patchwork xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. As usual amazing look) Have great weekend)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look stunning in blue, Mercy. Blue is one of my favorite colors to wear. It's mysterious and lovely. Merry Christmas, sweet friend. Thank you for your friendship, and my wish to you is for a bright new year. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheri, your comment always makes me smile. Wishing you a great holiday celebration.

      Delete
  24. Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. blue is now current fav color Ate Mercy..it makes you regal..love your outfits here so much..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jehan, yea I can see you wearing in blue :)

      Delete