Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Show Love on V-Day

What to wear on Valentine's DayIt maybe strange but I can't feel we're living in the new year until February comes. My birthday is at the end of January and for me December and January are festive months, therefore, I felt like being in a holiday mode :) Though I've had my birthday cake already and got my flowers as seen in my Instagram I still have to celebrate my party outdoor which is usually in the beach. But the weather down under is crazy lately, the mercury reaches up to the 40s °C specifically on the weekends. So I haven't partied yet and barely done outfit shoots, hence, the reason for the delay of this post.




Valentine's Day dress

So we took these photos last night after coming from work around 7ish. It's still pretty bright, having longer days is the best thing in summer. And of course you get to wear shorter clothes and sandals whether day or night.

The most notable date in February probably is Valentine's Day to those who believe in it. And what other colour signifies than red or pink but because my favourite is the former so here is my entry haha. I have this little red dress lurking in my closet so I gave it a spin.
Buckle up trend
Saint Laurent Tribute heels


I paired it with my Saint Laurent Tribute heels and this beaded clutch that I scored from From St Xavier. I find it really cute and suits well with the dress, don't you think so? And yea, how to express your love with someone on Valentine's day? Say it with flowers ;-)))
What to give on Valentine's day



From St Xavier clutch

Thank you for reading, 'til next post. You can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.




Outfit Details:



Dress similar
Tribute heels from Saint Laurent 
Clutch from From St Xavier



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

86 comments:

  1. Cute little red dress. I'm excited or the V day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a fine pair of pins me Lady ! Dicky Doo Uk x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your dress, perfect color for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty in red!!
    xo-Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is so cool!

    www.sophiaston.de
    www.youtube.com/user/sekundenbruchteilee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Look dear...you look very beautiful n cute in this outfit...xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress and your bag is cute. muah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bag!!!
    Xx Brandi
    www.brandilocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This dress is just stunning. The perfect idea for a Valentine's Day outfit!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday, Mercy, and thank you for commenting on my blog!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress Mercy and your purse is cute.

    Bernie, xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoreee this
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the purse. Fab look. So cute.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh this is perfect for valentines day! Have a nice time. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful in red! What a lovely outfit.

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This red dress is stunning! So perfect for vday!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so pretty in red dress my dear
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute look! Your bag is awesome!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see that the weather is good there! Loved your dress and your sandals, such a great brand, they are amazing! Your bag is also very beautiful and you look fab! Wow, my birthday was on the 31st :) I agree with you - for me the year starts in March, in fact :) It's a gathering of so many things to give is this mood - New year, then Chinese New Year, birthday, Valentine's day and then running to March... and that's a nice time and feeling! Hope you have a very nice weekend and happy belated birthday!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denise, belated happy birthday. We have the same birthday ;-)

      Delete
  19. Happy birthday again babe, you looked so gorgeous :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty look dear :)
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your dress, you look great!!

    Kisses,

    http://www.theartofpaloma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect Valentine's Day dress. Red hot and so gorgeous!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. What nice blog post, thanks for sharing! xoxo


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    IG: @aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a gorgeous red dress babe. It fits you like a glove! xo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/fashion/dolling-up-valentines-day/

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a stunning outfit! Your purse is amazing, so cool!

    Darriyan xo
    www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Red looks so great against your skin and I love your shoes as well.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The dress fits so perfectly on you! And I love that bag!

    ♡ Jaime
    http://thejaimeissue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a lovely outfit! The dress looks so good on you, I love the ring detail on the belt, so trendy, and that bag is too cute! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely dress! So cute!
    Wonderful photos!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look stunning in red hon.
    I adore it.

    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  31. That dress fits you perfectly! And belated happy birthday!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow. looks like you're so ready for Valentines day. :)

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    IT’S A GIRL THING
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice outfit Mercy!!! I love the bag, very cool & trendy,in 90's mood!!!!Amazing backdrop too!!!!Have a nice Sunday and Valentine's
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great look!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun little red dress, perfect for Valentine's day! :)

    Happy belated birthday! Hope it cools off for you soon, this heatwave is crazy. So hot here!

    Hope you had a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  36. So adorable ! You look so beautiful !
    Have a great start to your week !
    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loving this! xx

    http://jeveuxx.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a gorgeous little dress! Fabulous!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. You look so lovely in red, Mercy, and perfect for Valentine's Day. I love that purse, it's too cute.

    It sounds like you had a nice Valentine's Day, and flowers and chocolates are so sweet from your loved ones.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  40. belated Happy Valentine's Day Ate Mercy.. i love the outfit..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hope you had a great Valentines day! You really suit red! that bag is so cute!!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete